- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Franklin E Kasmin has 3 locations
Dr. Franklin E Kasmin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Franklin E Kasmin has the following 23 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Celiac Disease
- Colonic Polyps
- Endoscopic Hemostasis
- Abdominal Pain
- Bile Duct Diseases
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Franklin E Kasmin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Franklin E Kasmin
Dr. Kasmin is a graduate of University of Rochester School of Medicine and trained in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City. He studied ERCP and advanced therapeutic endoscopy under Dr. Siegel, and has been a member of the practice since 1993. He began performing Endoscopic Ultrasound in 1995 and introduced this technology to Beth Israel. His clinical expertise is centered in pancreatico-biliary disease and tumors of the gastrointestinal tract lining. He has long co-directed the advanced endoscopy fellowship at Beth Israel and was previously the director of Endoscopic Ultrasound services at St. Vincent’s Hospital. Dr. Kasmin practices at Beth Israel as well as in New Jersey at Hackensack University Medical Center and at Englewood Hospital. He frequently travels both nationally and internationally to lecture and demonstrate endoscopic techniques. He is past president of the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and sits on the executive council of the society. He is involved in efforts to improve endoscopic training in underdeveloped countries through the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and through Global Medical Volunteers.