Dr. Franklin E Kasmin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklin E Kasmin?

Dr. Kasmin is the best! After feeling sicker than I could ever have imagined, I then missed my original appointment because of my error. Dr. Kasmin came back to his office to see me. I had several ERCP's due to the complication of my illness and Dr. Kasmin was informative and professional at all times. I truly believe he saved my life and will forever be grateful. His office assistant Yanna is also efficient, always follows through and wonderful!

Dr. Kasmin is a wonderful physician and surgeon. He explained his intentions for the excision of the granuloma, with clarity and made the potential risks known in advance. We did fine and I am fine. He visited my room, post surgery. I would trust him, without question, should a growth recur. His office was very accommodating with payment not covered by insurance. Dr. Kasmin seems to love what he is doing, and is doing what he loves. I am so grateful.

Office staff intervened on behalf of this surgeon. Ask to speak directly to Dr. Kasmin.