Dr. Franklin Lang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklin Lang?

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Lang is truly excellent in all regards

AWESOME!!!

Posted on March 19th, 2011

Dr Lang is above and beyond all the stars in this review! He has to be one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have ever met, and I've met a lot of them in my journey. When I was in the most pain I have ever experienced, Dr. Lang, along with my surgeon, came up with a procedure to ellieviate said pain. Then, each day, followed up with me personally to make sure there was nothing else he could do to help me. I can't say enough to describe the integrity of this man. He is a gift to anyone who has the need of his services. Thank you, Dr. Lang.

Lung Cancer