Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franklin Loffer Jr
Dr. Franklin Loffer Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Loffer is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center, St Luke's Medical Center and John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain. He speaks English.
Dr. Franklin Loffer Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Loffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maricopa Medical Center
St Luke's Medical Center
John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
St Joseph's Hospital
Banner Good Samaritan Behavioral Health Center
St Josephs Hosp & Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
53 Years Experience
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Franklin Loffer Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3410 N 4th Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Franklin Loffer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.