Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Franklin I Margolis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 19
I had occasion to visit Dr. Margolis and was extremely pleased with the care given to me. Dr. Margolis was courteous, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. His entire staff was friendly and professional.I would highly recommend Dr. Margolis to all my friends and family or anyone needing urological care.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2008, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Franklin I Margolis accepts the following insurance providers.
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSummit Urology, 224 Roseberry St Ste 2, Phillipsburg, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Franklin I Margolis in this video.
Dr. Franklin I Margolis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phillipsburg, NJ.