Dr. Franklin G Millin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklin G Millin?

Excellent physician

Dr. Millin has been my physician for many years.I first met him when I was in the hospital and my roommate was a patient of his.I was so impressed by his caring and professional demeanor with her, I asked him his name and looked him up on my insurance and have used him ever since. I have never been disappointed. I go in with a list of items when I go in for an appt. I never feel rushed. He takes time to discuss all of my needs, and explains everything thoroughly.He does run late sometimes because of the extra time he spends with each patient. But I don't mind the wait, because I know I will also get my quality time when he comes to me.

discourteous dr.

Dr. Franklin G Millin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.