Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franklin Williams MD
Dr. Franklin Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, SC, with other offices in Columbia, SC and Columbia, SC (and 3 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Mcleod Regional Medical Center, Providence Hospital and Palmetto Health Baptist. He speaks English.
Dr. Franklin Williams has 6 locations
Dr. Franklin Williams has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Franklin Williams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Palmetto Health Baptist
Intermedical Hospital Of Sc
23 Years Experience
University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Franklin Williams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Franklin Williams's office for more information.
811 W Main St Lexington, SC : (803) 254-2394
7035 Saint Andrews Rd Columbia, SC : (803) 254-2394
120 Gateway Corporate Blvd Columbia, SC : (803) 254-2394
240 Stoneridge Dr Columbia, SC : (803) 708-8126
400 Palmetto Health Pkwy Columbia, SC : (803) 907-7000
2631 Forest Dr Columbia, SC : (803) 254-2394
Locations & Directions
Dr. Franklin Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, SC.