Dr. Franklin S Yau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklin S Yau?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr Yau is a GREAT & EXCELLENT doctor

The doctor said after sonogram that I had leaky veins in leg. and torn cave muscle waited three months did another test and he says I don't have leaky veins. This after office visits billing my insurance and also my co-pays and co-pays for the test and billing by insurance. I think he leads you on by milking all the insurance he can to pay for his large staff of young nurse/girls he has in his office, out of you. Have a on -inrun in with receptionist asking for my co-pay back because the doctor didn't do anything but say, why are you here, your appointment is not until next month (appointment mix up by them) and the receptionist refused ; saying you had an office visit. I told her the doctor didn't want to see me today but got billed by insurance anyway and kept my co-pay. I left with a bad taste in my mouth for the way I was treated. I will not go to his office again.

Dr Yau is a people Doctor. He explains the procedure & is very easy to talk with. He is very eager to respond to your questions. You would be very pleased to chose him as your Doctor.

Knowledgable and Caring Doctor

Despite have multiple health problems he got us right in and quickley diagnosed the problem with a soniogram and had a surger within a week and a half. His bright smile and caring manner were so reassuring. His willingness to call previous doctors to discuss the problems showed true professionalism and lack of ego issues some doctors might have. My husband has been so much better since seeing him.

Dr. Franklin S Yau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.