Dr. Franklyn M Millman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklyn M Millman?

Many years with Dr. Millman

Is extremely knowledgeable and sees the big picture. Sometimes will not allow me to finish my sentence, as he takes over the dialog. 15 minutes is all I get, and there are times when I need additional attention. I have been leaving the office feeling some of my concerns don't seem important. New office location is farther from my home than when the practice was a Baptist Hospital. A real downer.

Absolutely outstanding physician.

Dr. Millman has cared for both my parents for years and is the most awesome physician I can imagine. He is always courteous, professional and kind. His care has been outstanding. Thank you from the depth of my heart for always being there for my Mom and Dad.

needs to retire.not up on current medicine and has outdated ideas and treatment of patients. don't waste your time

COPD

Dr. Franklyn M Millman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.