Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franklyn Seabrooks II
Dr. Franklyn Seabrooks II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CA, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Seabrooks is affiliated with NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital, Sutter Solano Medical Center and Sutter Davis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Franklyn Seabrooks II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Franklyn Seabrooks II has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Seabrooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Sutter Solano Medical Center
Sutter Davis Hospital
NorthBay Medical Center
Sutter Regional Medical Group
25 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Franklyn Seabrooks II in this video.
Dr. Franklyn Seabrooks II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.