Dr. Fred Williams Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Fred Williams?

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Fred WIlliams is an outstanding doctor. He promise me that after my surgery, he would be by my bedside waiting for me to awake and he was a man of his word. It's been 17 years since my major surgery and I have had no complications at all. Every exam and checkup has been outstanding. The work that he does is amazing! I have so much respect for this man. He has genuine concern for all his patients and stand by his work. Thank you Doctor Williams for taking excellent care of my health and your hard work and dedication to everyone.

The Best GYN I have ever had

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Dr. Fred WilliamsIs a great Gyn and is very professional and takes the time to make you feel comfortable and listens to what you have to say ..I give him a big 10 ..will not go to any-other GYN..... You sometimes have to wait but it is well worth the wait.

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Williams is an awesome,caring and sufficient doctor!!I have going to him over five years and will continue to see Dr. Fred Williams until he is retired!!

Posted on May 19th, 2017