4.8

I feel that Dr. Butler is a very caring and compassionate Doctor. He takes his time and explains things to me and my family. My only complaint is his front office staff, at IU West especially MaryAnne who always appears angry and is not helpful on the phone when I call for questions or when I ask to speak to Dr. Butler. No interaction with the nursing staff.

Caring and knowledgeable

Dr. Butler explains everything and answers all do my questions. I see him every 4 to 6 weeks and he always asks about my other non oncology issues. Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Office staff could be more helpful and nursing staff more friendly and helpful in returning phone calls. Better to call Dr. Butler directly if you want test results.

Excellent physician. Caring and understanding.

Dr. Fred O Butler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Avon, IN.