Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick A Corder MD
Dr. Frederick A Corder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corinth, MS. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick A Corder has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frederick A Corder has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Frederick A Corder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Charles Ray Hill
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick A Corder - Posted on October 25th, 2018
All went well with my EGD and Dr. Corder did a great job. He has a nurse that had a problem finding a vain to put the IV in and she had to stick me three different times and had me bleeding on the bed as well as the floor. She was either inexperienced or something. She was extremely nervous but very friendly. We liked her personality but her professionalism not what it should have been.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick A Corder - Posted on March 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick A Corder - Posted on December 24th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick A Corder - Posted on December 11th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick A Corder - Posted on October 13th, 2017
I saw the NP and was scheduled for an upper scope, but my issues were with my lower GI tract. When I questioned her about it, she got defensive and basically walked out of the room. I went ahead and let them schedule me so I could get out of there peacefully, but I'm not going to go back. I've made an appointment in Oxford.
25 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Frederick A Corder Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMAGNOLIA GASTROENTEROLOGY, 3050 Corder Dr, Corinth, MS
Dr. Frederick A Corder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corinth, MS.