Dr. Fred J Cotton Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fred J Cotton?

MISDIAGNOSED

He turned my world upside down in a matter of seconds, and was not caring at all. He didnt explain why he diagnosed me the way he did, and bc of that, I was having second thoughts. hat follwoing week, I went a got checked by two other doctors, and they both said that the diagnosis was not correct at all, and that all was well with me. I was livid, and mad, and sad and hurt. I will not go see this Dr. Cotton again.

cotton

This guy is an uncaring bedside jerk. You don't want this person around, let alone while you're not well.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Fred J Cotton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Graham, TX.