Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred R De Francesch
Dr. Fred R De Francesch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Place, LA, with another office in Gonzales, LA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. De Francesch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred R De Francesch has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Fred R De Francesch has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Fred R De Francesch is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Fred is very patient, and seems to want to work with you on what is the best way to treat your pain. He is open to just about every suggestion from a patient and he makes you feel that you're not the only one fighting the pain or the cause of it. He knows that this is a team effort, and everyone from him, the patient, and all of his staff work together to get the best outcome.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1995
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Fred R De Francesch accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fred R De Francesch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Place, LA.