Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Duhon
Dr. Fred Duhon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Fayette, GA, with another office in La Fayette, GA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Duhon is affiliated with Hutcheson Medical Center, Parkridge Medical Center and Parkridge East Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Duhon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
This is review for LaFayette Dr. Duhon. The Doctors Clinic. Rudest office staff that works in a doctors office I've ever encountered in my life. I did not get to see Duhon because I hadn't been in years and my medical records were destroyed. The irony is, they destroyed them as he was my Dr all my life. Yet they said he will not see me because I have no medical records. I always thought of Duhon as a good man and still do but his office staff is hateful, unprofessional and rude.
Dr. Duhon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hutcheson Medical Center
Parkridge Medical Center
Parkridge East Hospital
45 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Fred Duhon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fred Duhon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Fayette, GA.