- Seton Medical Center Austin
- Saint David's Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred N Ekery MD
Dr. Fred N Ekery, MD is a doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and El Paso, TX. Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Fred N Ekery has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Fred N Ekery has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Fred N Ekery has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Cancerous Tumor
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Fred N Ekery Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Fred N Ekery
Fred N. Ekery, M.D., specializes in medical oncology and hematology. He is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology, and hematology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Ekery served as President and Chairman of the Board of Texas Oncology from 1998 â€“ 2000, continued as Director until April 2010 and is currently Director Ex Officio, Regional Director and Managing Director for Texas Oncology. Dr. Ekery is a member of the Executive Committee, in addition to serving as a Medical Director for west and south Texas. Dr. Ekery has served as President of The US Oncology Network National Policy Board and as Chairman of the iKnowMed Advisory Committee, as well as Medical Director of Development for The US Oncology Network.