Dr. Fred M Florian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred M Florian?

Love him!!!

Loved him!! Super helpful and answered all my questions.

Friendly and Listens

Dr. Florian is an amazing doctor and loves to listen and help if he's able to!

My experience with Dr. Florian is fine, but the office staff is poor. One time I was sent for a blood test. After waiting almost 2 hours to get my blood taken at the McCandless Imaging building on Mcknight Rd., my referral was rejected because a page was missing. I then had to wait longer after calling Florian's office until they faxed it over. By then I had to leave for another appt. Also, recently I requested a prescription for a sleep study. When I called for it, the person who took my call at the Wexford Medical Practice, said she'll send it right out to me. Almost a month later, the day before my appt., I received it. And that was after calling them to remind them! Incompetence sums it up!

Great Doctor...

Dr. Florian has always helped me with all of my chronic needs. He's always there for me (even when I'm reluctant to visit a doctor). I can't think of anything more that he could do for me. And he's a great guy too.