Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred J Halloran
Dr. Fred J Halloran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Halloran is affiliated with Medical Care Group of Elk Grove Village, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Holy Family Medical Center. Dr. Halloran has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred J Halloran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Illness
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Holter monitoring
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 38
He has a $50 annual fee for any paperwork to be done. They then charged me and additional $50 to just get the test he ordered pre-approved by my insurance. Won't do anything over the phone when he could instead make you come in for an office call and charge you more money. I didn't choose him, he was the Dr. on call when I went to the emergency room. I am currently looking for another DR. and that is why I am at this site.
this dr. will nickel and dime you to death. He charges $1 for each xerox page and charges to fill out forms. He also does not respond to correspondence when there is a dispute over a fee. It is also his practice to take money out of your account without your knowledge. We no longer go to him. It is easy to get an appt. with him because the waiting room is empty.
Dr. Halloran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Fred J Halloran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFred J Halloran Md Sc, 1015 S Evergreen Ave, Arlington Heights, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fred J Halloran in this video.
Dr. Fred J Halloran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.