Dr. Fred L Hardwicke Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fred L Hardwicke?

This Doctor was highly recommended by another Doctor. At first I thought he cared on my second visit I told him the VA wanted me to stop taking his Chemo treatment long enough to have biophys done on both lungs. He really got mad about it was all over his face. I am a 100 % disabled Vet i have to follow their rules or I will not be able to afford health care. My appointment yesterday with was at 9:50 in the morning at 12:00 a person I guess was a nurse came in and said he had a family emergency right. His attitude toward me completely changed at the second appointment. Sorry,sorry way to treat anyone. I will never use UMC or this Doctor again. UMC is cheap for the VA to use and it shows.

Dr. Fred L Hardwicke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.