Dr. Fred L Herscher Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Fred L Herscher?

Chronic hernia pain

I had hernia for a year and a half. He seen me numerous times for this issue; referred me to four different specialists. No one (including him) were able to treat me for this condition.

I like Dr. Herscher, but his front office staff are the worst. They are rude on the phone, acting like I am inconveniencing them any time I call, and rude in person. The back office staff are better, but they really need to get better people up front. It's been this way for years and years.

I went to see Dr.Herscher because he had been recommended by several people in the Sutherlin area. His office staff is hideous! I wasn't even greeted or acknowledged until they called my name after around 30 minutes. He was fairly pleasant though and as I went on to describe why I was there he seemed to be listening. I don't feel like he was very credible as far as mental health goes. He was looking through some book of prescriptions as I described my symptoms. So overall maybe that's not his comfort zone and he tried his best but I have never returned. He seems like a nice enough guy but I am not exaggerating when I tell you the lady's working for him are rude and snotty and totally unprofessional.

No care for serious chronic pain issue.

I am a 20 year old male from the East coast. I have never had a run in with a family doctor who seemed to care more about the little pen mark on his sleeve than he did what I was saying. I suffer from chronic back pain. I understand I will not be given any type of narcotic nor do I want to ingest something like that. Before he sent me off with a script of Motrin(which of course I didn't buy because I can buy a bottle cheaper in the pharmacy...) he told me it could be a serious issue so he said he would schedule me for an MRI asap.. One week later I call the office to figure out what's going on. He didn't schedule anything for me. So I made an appt. for one through the receptionist at the office(very kind lady). She was told to tell me by Dr. Herscher to get x rays done before thinking of an MRI so that's exactly what I did. It's now been over a week and I haven't heard anything of the results from the Dr. Office. Guess ill be calling later on today when they open. I'm not sure if it was me.. But I had a terrible visit.

Dr. Fred L Herscher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sutherlin, OR.