Dr. Fred T Kahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred T Kahn?

Lifesaver

Simply, his diagnostic skill saved my life. Thank you, doctor.

I'm so grateful that me and my son's have Dr. Kahn he has always taking care of us best doctor we have had in along time.👍

But Doctor, It Hurts When I Do This...

I am a 63 year old male who has had the benefit of knowing doctors who excel in the field of medicine. Dr Kahn ranks with the top three or four from a multitude of MD's with whom I have dealt. He has pinpointed problems I have had before they became major concerns. For example, the hood doctor sent me for a stress test just in time to Prevent my having a severe heart attack. The tent was done at the local hospital and, before completion, the technicians had already reserved a bed for me, took blood confirming heart episode, and had me sent to a hospital that id the surgery. All this from a five to ten minute examination by Dr. Kahn. He has never missed a diagnosis nor given advice that was anything but helpful. My rating is 10 for 10 with my added thanks.

Dr Kahn is a caring person. It shows in his mannerism and professionalism. He is always willing to listen to you. He never just gives prescriptions without going over your options. He truly is a Doctor who is doing all he can to help people.

Not Impressed

Tried Dr. Kahn out due to insurance requirements. He may be great with older folks or household pets who can't complain but I'm not impressed. Had to take my son to get a refferal for a knee injury (dislocated knee cap and torn cartiliage) and wihout x-rays or MRI good old Dr. Kahn wanted to stick a needle in it ans "draw off the fluid" because it was just bruised. This and too many other horror stories.