Dr. Fred Kaserman Is this you?

he changed my life!

Had lipo, tummy tuck and breast lift/implants and he did a wonderful job with each surgery. My tummy is still flat and tight 5 years later and my implants look so natural you can't tell I have them. The tech when I had a mammogram the other day even commented on what a good job he did. Great bedside manner too.

On a scale of 1 to 10, *10 being the best*, Dr. Kaserman rates a 10+

Dr. Kaserman is a wonderful,very caring doctor that does beautiful work.

Acne