Have you seen Dr. Fred V Kemp?

Overbilled for poor medical practice

I went in to have some irregular moles/skin patches to be examined. Dr Kelly froze 3 spots on my legs. I was sent home with no directions for care. The spots turned into huge boils that burst and 2 got infected. When I called I was told I should have been given directions on what to expect and how to care for the treated areas. To make matters worse insurance was billed for $577 which included $250 of treatment I didn't receive. When I asked they agreed that the bill was incorrect and it would be corrected and a new bill sent. In the meantime I'm getting past due bills which won't stop - malpractice and financial damage. Find another doctor. Stay away from Advocate Medical Group - may not be possible because they are a financial monopoly.

positive experience, friendly, effective treatment

My experience with Dr. Kemp has been very positive. Granted, my condition (rosacea) probably isn't difficult to diagnose or treat, but the prescribed treatment has seemed to work well.I found Dr. Kemp to be very friendly and attentive. He did not seem rushed at all, and took the time to answer all of my questions.For my first appointment, there was about a 3 week wait to see Dr. Kemp in Dec 2010. IDK if he was just booked or on vacation or what, but it wasn't a problem for me to wait because it wasn't urgent for me to see a Dr. right away. But that wait is the only reason I gave 2 stars for "Ease in getting an appointment".

Businessman

I thought Dr Kemp was knowledgable, courteous and very good.

impetigo

Diagnosed with impetigo, was told it is highly contageous and could turn into mersa if not treated. Had me put neosporin on for a week. Neosporin did nothing, impetigo spread. Talked to other dermotologist who laughed at the thought of putting neosporin on impetigo. Prescribed antibiotic by new dermotologist, cleared problem up immediately.

Dr. Fred V Kemp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, IL.