Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Kim MD
Dr. Fred Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, MA, with another office in Florence, MA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Holyoke Hospital Inc, American Para Professional Systems and Holyoke Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Kim has 2 locations
70 Main St Northampton Health Ctr
Florence, MA 01062
Dr. Fred Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Fred Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fred Kim - Posted on December 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fred Kim - Posted on February 8th, 2018
Big Practice Has No Time For You
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fred Kim - Posted on February 7th, 2014
Dr. Kim seems very nice at first, but he's quite uneducated on a variety of basic ailments. He seems to be only looking out for himself, knows little about general care, and his practice - Valley Medical Group - only allows patients 15 minutes for each visit. How is that providing care? He has no referral sources and doesn't care to actually solve any problems. Do yourself a favor and find another Doctor. Dr. Kim is nice, but quite useless for helping anything.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holyoke Hospital Inc
American Para Professional Systems
Holyoke Medical Center
Chicopee Health Center
10 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Fred Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Fred Kim's office for more information.
70 Main St Northampton Health Ctr Florence, MA 01062
70 Main St Florence, MA : (413) 586-8400
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fred Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, MA.