Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fred Levine has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Biochemical & Molecular Genetics
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Fred Levine has the following 3 expertise
- Gene Therapy
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Fred Levine is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
32 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPerlman Clinic, 10901 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fred Levine in this video.
Dr. Fred Levine is similar to the following 2 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.