Dr. Fred T Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred T Lim?

Should Lose His License

His examination did not even consist of getting me out of my wheelchair. He said the mole on my side was nothing to worry about and when I went to another doctor two months later it was diagnosed as squamous cell carcinoma. He said I should be hospitalized due to the pain in my spine and yet never visited in the hospital or followed-up with me or my family members. He is a terrible doctor and ought to be avoided if you care about your health.

Wonderful Physician

I must say from the moment I walked through the door everything and everyone was great. I originally tried to get an appointment with a female doctor in the practice but she was booked. The only doctor available was Dr. Lim. After my visit with him I was truly pleased. He was kind, thorough and efficient in reviewing my medical history.

Steve Rickett

I went to Dr. Lim for a surgical clearance. He was very professional, kind and thorough. I will now be using him as my Primary Care physician.

What a wonderful physician!

Highly recommend. Knowledgeable , conveys information in a terrific manner. I appreciate him becoming a Dr. And really showing his ability to express info. And care.

Dr. Lim has a good bedside manner; listens & asks open-ended questions.

Best doc I've ever had

Dr Lim, while the wait can sometimes be long, will sit with you for as long as it takes. He's our family doc and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Through multiple problems, in every instance he's explained what he thinks it is and laid out multiple courses of treatment. He's laid back and all around seems like a nice guy. He may not always give you the answer you think you're going to get, but almost every time, he's been spot on. If I can't get an appt w/ Dr Lim, I wait for an opening. He's the ONLY doctor I'll see now.

Dr. Fred T Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland Park, NJ.