Dr. Fred Lindsay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Lindsay?

Best ENT In Town!

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Dr. Lindsay was extremely helpful in the treatment of my allergies. I was able to call and get an appointment scheduled for the next day, which was great because I was really feeling the allergies! His awesome office staff helped me through the paperwork and were very kind while getting me ready to see the doctor. Once Dr. Lindsay came in he was extremely professional, and goofy, while talking to me about my allergy symptoms. He is truly a great doctor, and it was a pleasure going to his office. I would recommend him to anybody that has allergy problems!

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Awesome Doc!

Less than professional

Posted on February 25th, 2016

During my tonsillectomy post op appt, Dr. Lindsay was very dismissive of my concerns. He only answered my questions stating, "you just had surgery, you're going to have pain". My question was never about the pain, but the feeling of something being lodged in my throat, which appeared the week following my surgery. He cut me off several times as I tried to be clear about my issues, even saying "OK, BYE" loudly as he walked out of the office. His behavior during this visit was extremely rude.

Doctor's Response

Post operative tonsillectomy is one of the most difficult operations to recover from as an adult. Common symptoms include throat and ear pain, difficult and painful swallowing, weight loss, and globus( sensation of foreign body). This can easily take 2 or more weeks to improve because of inflammation to the glosspharyngeal nerve in the surgical bed. In this case, the patient received appropriate care by my practice. We responded to several calls after the procedure, giving additional advice and support. We also responded to calls from the patients' pharmacy. My partner met the patient after hours on the weekend to receive a handwritten prescription for pain medications that had run out. An additional appointment with our nurse practitioner was also provided during the early post operative period.

Fabulous!

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr Lindsay is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He was prompt, direct, professional and exactly correct on everything he said or did. I have recommended him to everyone I know who needed an ENT. Go see him today!!!

Posted on August 8th, 2016