Dr. Fred I Lipschutz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred I Lipschutz?

Ok expected better

He seems ok not the caliper of the other Peditrician that we were used to seeing. Missed thoroughness in explaining treatment for my sick child, attention in detail in describing meds needed, and compassion. Office staff were excellent and very friendly.

Dr. Lipschutz is the best pediatrician, He always spends a lot of time answering all of my silly paranoid mommy questions! Dr. Lipschutz was actually my husbands pediatrician. My mother in law thought the world of him, and I do too, no matter how far away I live I will ALWAYS take my babies to see him! There are a lot of great Dr.s in that office, but I prefer to only see Dr. Lipschutz. He is by far the greatest Dr. around.

Highly Recommend Dr. L.

We are new in town. All of my neighbors recommended that I take my 3 children to Dr. Lipschutz. They said he was an excellent knowledgable doctor, kind, caring and really spends time with you and your child...they were right!

He is very knowledgable, and explains to the parents in detail. A wonderful caring doctor. I've moved away and I still drive over an hour just so my children can see him. I would reccomend him to anyone !

I had taken my child to several Doctors. Dr. Lipschutz was the only one who cared enough and took the time to find out what was really wrong with her.I highly recommend him!!