Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Massey
Dr. Fred Massey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Massey is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center and Northeast Methodist Hospital. Dr. Massey has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Massey has the following 1 specialty
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
Dr. Fred Massey has the following 3 expertise
- Women's Health
Dr. Fred Massey has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Fred Massey is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Massey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Northeast Baptist Hospital
Texas Heart Hospital
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
University Hospital - San Antonio
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Bexar County Hospital District
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Santa Rosa Hospital System
Nix Health Care System Navarro Location
51 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7922 Ewing Halsell Dr, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fred Massey in this video.
Dr. Fred Massey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.