Dr. Fred F Naraghi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred F Naraghi?

Best Dr EVER

Dr Naraghi is the most caring dr. And I am forever grateful Thank you for saving my life

Good professional

He repaired what another surgeon's work , which almost caused me to be deceased( can't use profanity).

Dr. Naraghi is a wonderful surgeon. Very knowledgeable, professional, and caring.

Excellent Doctor!!!

I have seen Dr. Naraghi regarding my neck pain 3-4 times. He is very polite and respectful and really takes time to explain the cause and solution. I have seen three other doctors before this and they were all very vague and did not take time to explain the cause and remedy. Dr. Naraghi recommended steroid injections and my neck pain is almost gone. I would recommend Dr. Naraghi to anyone having neck/back issues.

Best in minimally invasive spinal surgery

Dr. Naraghi is highly competent and the sweetest surgeon with the most compassionate bed side manner I have ever met. I trained in surgery at UCSF and Stanford. I would trust anyone else.

Highly skilled

I am blessed to come upon such a highly skilled doctor like Dr N. He was able to do my cervical disc replacement two level with ease. He is the most kind , caring and skilled doctor I have ever come across. As you already know Dr N you are without a doubt my hero.

Successful Artificial Disk Replacement Surgery

Dr Naraghi was exceptionally thorough in providing info on options for my back pain. I'd dealt with low back pain from a herniated disk that eventually developed degenerative disk disease and extreme shooting pain down my legs for 23 years. I had tried everything and was at my wits end. Dr Naraghi urged me to try several procedures and tests to ensure that this type of surgery was the best option--because any surgery is risky. But he made me feel hopeful and like he really did want me to feel better.Almost every member of my family has had some kind of back surgery. In talking with them about my experience with Dr Naraghi, I think I am the luckiest member of my family to have had Dr Naraghi as my surgeon. My father and brother have both had surgery and are both experiencing severe pain again. I believe they should make the 2 hour drive to SF to consider Dr Naraghi for any further treatment. I've also recommended the doctor to many other people now.

He made me feel like no other patient mattered at the time

I heard about him when my regular back doctor recommented him. The minute he walked in I felt I could ask any question and get an answer. Not rushed (which was very nice) and I trusted him to do my surgery. Sadly surgery is taking a lot more time to get scheduled then I would like. But that has to do with my regular doctors. I look forward to get the surgery done but I'm not looking forward to someone "playing" in my spine. But I feel I'll be in good hands

Dr. Fred F Naraghi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.