Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Ness
Dr. Fred Ness, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Onamia, MN, with other offices in Sandstone, MN and McGregor, MN (and 9 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ness is affiliated with Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center, Albert Lea Medical Center and Mille Lacs Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Ness has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Fred Ness is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ness is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center
Albert Lea Medical Center
Mille Lacs Health System
Fairmont Medical Center
Rainy Lake Medical Center
Cook Hospital & Nursing Care Unit
St Marys Medical Center
Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
28 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fred Ness is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Onamia, MN.