Dr. Fred Nordquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Nordquist?

A Great Doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Dr. Nordquist is my Primary Care, and that of many family members. And he TRULY cares. He doesn't rush you in and out, no assembly line medicine here! He takes time to listen and discuss your health concerns. He answers questions and really tries to get to know you, not just read your chart. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Very personable but time spent is not in depth and is not genuine. Seems mind is on getting info into computer instead of really listening to the patient. Several visits were very shallow and a couple of visits were a true waste of my time and money and my insurance company's money.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

The woman at the front desk was not as pleasant as I would have expected, with the doctor being so very caring and compassionate.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

A real doctors office.

Should of changed DR's ALONG time ago

Posted on June 24th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Nordquist for a VERY long time. I had an appointment with him and as always they asked to see my insurance card (no problem) the girl behind the counter takes my card then shoves it back at me and says we DON'T take this insurance no more. I was like "Okay when you called the other day to confirm my appointment you should of looked at my file and told me then" All she said was "Wasn't me that called" I told her just to cancel my appointment. When I got home I called my insurance company and they didn't understand what the problem was cause they said he DOES except the insurance but I did get a new Dr in Nashville something I should of done along time ago when they misdiagnosed me. Don't get me wrong Dr. Nordquist is a nice guy but nice guy doesn't cut it when it comes to my health. The new office staff he had now is truffle.

Posted on October 27th, 2012

When we moved to Pleasant View from the Midwest I was very concerned about finding a doctor as good as the one I had gone to for over 30 years. Luckily I found Doctor Nordquist. He's professional, and compassionate and his staff is great.

What A Joke!

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

His pathetic diagnosis put me in the ER! Save yourself some trouble! DON'T GO SEE HIM!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2011

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Nordquist for a year now. My wife, who has not liked any doctor she's had in several years, actually likes Dr. Nordquist. Enough said! We recently moved our children over to his care.

The best Dr I have ever had!

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

The office staff is always nice and helpful.Dr. Nordquist is friendly, very knowledgeable, i always leave feeling informed, and that i am in the best hands possible

Caring doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2009

This doctor gives me confidence that he will do all he can to help me, or refer me to the specialists I need.

Caring, Knowledgable Physician

Posted on July 29th, 2008

so very glad to have found MD close to residence and close to excellent medical facilities

Posted on October 18th, 2017