The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred W Ortmann IV
Dr. Fred W Ortmann IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Ortmann is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Ortmann has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred W Ortmann IV has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 22
Had trigger finger issue. Dr. Ortmann was interested in my case and offered options to try to correct the issue. I had the hand surgery and am now recuperating. "After surgery" instructions could have been offered but have called the office asking for cleaning and hand excercise instructions.I would recommend Dr. Ortmann to anyone!
Dr. Ortmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Palmetto Health Alliance
Dr. Fred W Ortmann IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreensboro Orthopaedics PA, 3200 Northline Ave Ste 200, Greensboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fred W Ortmann IV in this video.
Dr. Fred W Ortmann IV is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.