Dr. Fred H Ross Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Fred H Ross?

Good doctor5

Dr. Ross is an excellent physician. He is never rushed and treats me like a person, not a number. The office is too cold all year. Staff are sometimes hard to contact but are very pleasant.

About Dr. Ross

I have been a patient of his for a number of years and he is very nice and very well dressed. I like that he takes his time with you and explains everything in detail. His staff sucks though. Not professional at all and never get it right the first time. I remember he called me to check on me. Made me feel good

For my first visit I was very pleased with Dr. Ross and his staff.

poloist doctor that takes the time to listen

GREAT DOCTOR

Great doctor who takes time with you to understand the problem and discuss it thoroughly with you. He takes time to answer all questions and will provide additional investigation based on his assessment.

Poor appointment scheduling

Making an appointment with Dr. Ross is absolutely draining. Waiting for hours on the phone.

Phone Hours

Dear Dr. Ross, I should have remembered my appointment time but did not so I called your office all the way up to 9: 20 just to hear "YOU HAVE REACHED THE AFTER HOURS LINE OF DR. F H R,.........DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Well the girl who answered the phone finally at 9:27 am did not apologize for the phone staying on the AFTER HOURS LINE up to 9:27, she did not try to give me a simple reason for why no one would answer the phone until an hour past when the lines were to open or answered. Well I cancelled my appointment (9:45) because she was very curt or appeared not to be concerned I could not get through to your office. This is not the first time that the AFTER HOURS LINE on past the time the office was to be open. I would have enough time to make my appointment if someone answered the phone at your scheduled 8:30 am open or answering time.

As useful as Web MD

Very difficult to contact. Phones are often on "after hours" mode even when the message itself indicates that the phones are supposed to be answered. Treatment suggestions are very formulaic, doesn't seem like much individualized though goes into them. He'll prescribe you meds, and that's about it.

Has been my doctor for over 20 years. I have never had a better doctor. He is very patient and concerned. He makes referrals to specialtist and second opinions (as needed or requested). Listens to my concerns and values my opinions about my health care. Offers total health care.