Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Schneider MD, FACS
Dr. Fred Schneider, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Billings, MT, with another office in Newport, OR. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Schneider is affiliated with Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, Deaconess Billings Clinic and Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Schneider has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Fred Schneider has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Schneider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
Deaconess Billings Clinic
Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Samaritan Albany General Hospital
St Vincent Health Care
St Vincent Hosp & Health Ctr, Billings, Mt
McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Fred Schneider Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Fred Schneider's office for more information.
2900 12th Ave N Billings, MT : (406) 245-6982
929 SW Bay St Newport, OR : (541) 574-4795
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fred Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.