Dr. Fred S Siegel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Fred S Siegel?

Beware

He doesn't listen and acts like you're imagining things. He's spiteful. Worst doctor I've ever seen.

Wouldn't let me get two words in, barely answered my questions. Didn't even sit down, said what he had to say and walked out.

I left his practice because after I went to see him about trying to conceive I found his bedside manner repulsive. I am a grown woman I have had the "talk" and even then it wasn't nearly as graphic. I had heard great things but after a rushed appointment that I was uncomfortable with I chose another.

Dr Siegel is a great doctor and a good surgeon. He delivered my son with no problems in his typical easygoing humorous manner. He also performed surgery on my wife to correct issues caused by her last ob/gyn during my stepdaughters birth, and the results were excellent. The only issue I ever had was it can be a bit hard to deal with the reception staff, an issue common to many doctors.

Dr. Fred S Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, CT.