Dr. Fred Suess Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Fred Suess?

Would go back in a heartbeat

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I saw Dr. Suess a number of times regarding a lower facelift and laser of the perioral area. I immediately felt comfortable with him;he has a relaxed ...

Dr. Suess changed my lifestyle

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I like the team in the office. I feel like they are my family. I am happy with my results.

My experience

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

He was very experienced and helpful.

Professional and Caring Doctor....and wonderful staff!

Posted on April 20th, 2014

I learned about Lifestyle Lift from a television ad and I loved the idea but I was very skeptical about the promise of great youth! Upon going to the office of Dr. Suess, I met Tifanney and she was very genuine. I felt that I could start to relax and trust that this Dr's office really new what they were doing and I would have success. Well, the surgery went smoothly and I can't help but feel absolutely terrific afterwards! I was able to call the office and talk with either the doctor or the staff to answer any questions about my recovery and I was assured, each time, that all would be well. I really feel that Dr. Suess and his team are the right group to trust with such a life changing operation. I am 62 and my close friends tell me I look like I am in my 40's! Thanks Dr. Suess and to Tifanney and the staff for your kindness and professionalism!

Caring, Listens

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Dr. Suess took the time to fully evaluate my needs as a patient. He listened (I am honestly being honest) and does not throw that blank stare or credulous look when you ask a seemingly mundane/stupid question that most doctors do in this field when you have an inquiry about your own body. I highly recommend Dr. Suess as a plastic surgeon. His results are turned out way better for me than expected.

broken promises, dismissive attitude

Posted on June 9th, 2012

I went to Dr Seuss to remove a bump on the side of my nose from a horse fall when I was a kid. Post-op I looked terrific...until the swelling went away. My nose was off to the left about 1/2 inch! I was back in NY and had to fly to SF for a revision, which he promised would be as many as it required until it was right. Again, nothing. This time, on the follow-up visit, he failed to remove the gauze that had been packed in my nose. I kept calling and telling him I felt something was wrong, and he dismissed me until I insisted. Once he saw me, he realized he'd left an enormous piece of gauze in my nose.He has refused to do a revision and my nose is still off to the left by a half inch. I would recommend NOT using this man for rhinoplasty; perhaps he's better with breast augmentation but certainly not rhinoplasty.

Posted on September 29th, 2014