Dr. Fred A Sweet Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Fred A Sweet?

excellent Dr. and person

Dr. Sweet and Sean were excellent in my back surgery. The complete staff were so nice and considerate. They all made me feel like I was their only patient, their only concern was me. They all listen and talked to me about any questions I had. Dr. Sweet and Sean never pushed aside or acted like my questions were stupid. I have MANY allergies and Dr. Sweet made sure I would be ok. He even ordered me special bedding so my skin would not burn. He really cared. He is a true Christian, an a great surgeon. I am four weeks out from my surgery an I already can walk farther than I could walk before surgery. My leg pain is gone.

Greatest Show on Earth !!!!!!!!!!

I was so impressed with the whole staff. The care was the best I have ever received in my 67 years. Dr. Sweet and staff were so informative about the care and treatment to be received. The staff scheduled all pre-op appointments. I went from one lab to the next. Before surgery Dr. Sweet asked if he could pray with us which really impressed me and which I really appreciated. If surgery is necessary, Dr. Sweet is only place I would go. Thank you!!!

Awesome Results

I was referred to Dr Sweet by several of my friends who had successful surgeries by Dr Sweet. I have had back pain for over 10 years and decided it was time to have it fixed. I saw Dr. sweet who was one of the most pleasant Doctors I have met, and I have worked in the healthcare industry for over 30 years. He was very gracious and had recommended I do everything I could to try and help relieve the pain and wanted surgery to be the last resort. I told him if I need surgery than lets just do it because I was tired of being in sever pain. He said OK. So now 6 weeks post surgery, my back pain is gone and I can actually walk and stand pain free. Thanks to his great work and Gods presence during my surgery. I would Highly recommend him for anyone having back pain. Thank you Dr. Sweet Nurse Jamie and all of your professional staff.

Awesome Doctor

He did the surgery on my 11 year old's back. Not only did he do a fabulous job with the surgery, he and his staff did an outstanding job of easing our anxiety and explaining what to expect throughout the process. He genuinely cares for his patients.

Amazing Surgeon

Dr Sweet was absolutely phenomenal. He has the best communication skills and bed side manner. He made me feel comfortable and well cared for. Best of alll, after a year of intense pain, he has gotten me back to 100% pain free. I would recommend Dr Sweet to anyone suffering from back or sciatic nerve pain. He's a life changer!

Very satisfied

Great results

Dr. Sweet recently performed a successful laminectomy on me. In addition to having a reputation for great surgical skills, Dr. Sweet was caring and had a calming demeanor. If I develop another spine problem, I will return to Dr. Sweet in a heartbeat. The long delay time was due to Dr. Sweet's first day back from a week-long vacation. Other appointments had <15 minute wait times.

Very Thankful!

I was recommended to Dr.Sweet for my continued neck pain by several people I knew. Everyone of them said I would not be disappointed and he was very good. It did not take long for me to find out what kind of person he was when I was in severe discomfort I received a call from him while he was at home sick with the flu. He found time to discuss my pain and symptoms and got me right in and diagnosed. His whole staff and assistants were very helpful and knowledgeable. I am just a few weeks out of surgery and on my way to recovery with nothing but positive things to say. Thank you!

Lack of respect for patient

I had a scheduled appointment for 9:00 a.m. At 10:15 a.m. I left the office after waiting an hour and 15 minutes to see Dr. Sweet and I could hear him on the phone talking to someone about his daughter and could she get a discount on her supplies and gave the person he was talking to her phone number. Dr.'s expect respect from their patients and Dr's should show the same respect to their patients.

Excellent care and results

After suffering for over ten years with back pain, I am finally pain free thanks to Dr. Sweet.

Highly recommend Dr Sweet & staff ,very informative, prompt, caring. They made all the necessary per operation appointments for me , made follow up call after I came home & was very prompt with necessary paperwork for insurance & LOA. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH. Thank you

Spinal Fusion- Sean Johnson

Dr. Sweet and his staff couldn't have made it easier on me from start to finish for surgery. I couldn't have asked for better results and highly recommend them to anyone with spine issues. Thanks again Dr. Sweet!!!

Dr. Fred A Sweet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.