Dr. Fred Teichman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Teichman?

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I am a Nurse Practitioner and have known Dr Teichman both professionally and as a patient for over 20 years. He has always been kind, considerate and very knowledgeable in his field - helping me with both high risk obstetrical and gynecological health issues.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I went to Dr. Teichman because I was having pain. He was very patient with me and took a lot of time out to explain to me my options. He is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him!

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Fred Teichman is my favorite doctor. He has helped me a lot. He is genuine. Not too many doctors out there like him.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I was impressed that this Doctor really listened and wasn't hurrying to his next patient. I had concerns and he seemed to really care. This was like going to a real old-fashioned doctor... he really seems to enjoy taking care of his patients! What a nice practice to find!

Bladder sling/hysterectomy surgery

Posted on August 20th, 2014

The most arragant and superficial doctor I have ever seen. There were no tests to see why I had bladder leakage. I was told after the surgery that bleeding was o.k. and everything was fine. I have worse incontinence than I did before the surgery. Went back three time and gave up!! Then when paying final bill, the office was closed. Bad Experience all the way arount...........:(

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

I have been going to Dr Teichman for years. He helped me get pregnant with my first baby with infertility treatment. He always explains everything in detail. I will be continuing to go to him in Sunbury. The new office is beautiful. Dr Teichman has great bed side manners and always answers my questions.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I had been referred to Dr. Teichman in 2004 by an Evangelical physician due to having menstrual problems. I loved him immediately. He was professional but personable. He explained what I was going through and reviewed my options with me never once forcing one option over another. I chose surgery and Dr. Teichman performed my hysterectomy. He was attentive before and after my surgery always making sure I felt comfortable and new what was going on. My healing time was minimal and I was back to work in no time. I also told him my incision from the surgery was the best incision I have ever seen and I have seen many. You see....I am a nurse and as a nurse I have met many doctors and I can tell you from my own personal experience that there is not a more professional and caring physician in our area. I stand behind what I say 100%. I referred my daughter to him when she became pregnant. From me, he comes highly recommended!

Thanks for coming to Sunbury

Posted on September 21st, 2012

We are so happy Dr Teichman moved his office to Sunbury along with Libby Meadow. two great professionals are helping women here where we need it, myself included. You never feel rushed. I felt like I was the only patient in the office because of their attention. I made an appointment with Libby first, but needed an ultrasound for a problem and saw Dr Teichman. What a great team! We are so lucky to have them here!

I am gonna tell it how it is.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr. T was great, but my favorite person was mary bragg. Great woman, and she made me feel like I was her first patient for the day, she treated me like a person, and listened to me, and also delivered my handsome baby boy. But I was not fond of kay zolockie or whatever ignorant the first time my fiance and I met her. And I do not think she is in line for this whole mess she has started. Get over yourself woman, get some medication to deal with whatever you are dealing with and quit pushing issues on other people, and blaming other people for YOUR problems. Ignorant. And I will not be going to Lewisburg OBGYN because that is where Kay works. BEWARE!!!

Posted on May 26th, 2012

Dr Teichman not only made me feel comfortable right away with his sense of humor, but with his professionalism. At my first visit I realized I was going to see a male Dr & that made me nervouse. Instead of asking to change I said I will see how it goes. I'm thankful I did! He is a wonderful doctor who is very patient & knowledgable. He took his time explaining my questions & listening to me as well. I am proud to say he is my doctor!

Great Doctor - Great Staff :)

Posted on November 21st, 2011

My primary care doctor referred me to this office. Dr Teichman took more time with me than I thought he would; but the time was spent to be sure I understood why I had this problem and what could be done. I was so thankful for that! The receptionist and nurse Janet were all so nice. I'll recommend to all my friends if they need help! Glad to know there are doctors like this still out there.

Exceptional care

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Dr. Teichman and his entire staff are wonderful! I have never known a doctor to take so much time to listen and talk to me - what a great office! My friend referred me and I will refer to my other friends. He had a great sense of humor, too.