Dr. Fred M Weinblatt Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Fred M Weinblatt?

BEST NEURO

Patient for over 15 years, cared for my mom also, ....very prompt, caring, there for me....always a smile and friendly personality....has helped me with severe migraines and pituitary issue...has my full confidence as medical professional...Sandy H

Dismissive, degrading, dangerous

I was referred to Dr. Weinblatt in 2011, after getting an MRI and receiving results stating that I had a few lesions in my brain. I hoped Dr. Weinblatt could help me rule out MS, as I was also having symptoms including facial numbness at the time. Instead, my questions and concerns were dismissed. He had total confidence the lesions were caused by migraines, the numbness in my face he completely wrote off, and he said that there was no way I had MS and did not order further tests. He instead made inappropriate comments towards me, questioned why I wasn't currently in school, and just made the whole thing incredibly uncomfortable and frustrating. Five years later, I have an MS diagnosis. This man is absolutely dangerous and everyone seeing him or planning to should proceed with caution. Do not put your health at risk by trusting this man. See another neuro.

Rude and arrogant

Terrible Doctor did not care about me at all. I had to find another neurologist to get an evaluation. Do not go to this Doctor.

THE BEST NEURO ! What can else can I say, he's always there for you, gives you the best advice, treatment options, and care....

Dr. Weinblatt diagnosed my mother with a rare illness and saved her life. We are obviously indebted.

Extremely poor experience

I simply wanted to recount my experience in going to Dr. Fred Weinblatt -- in case this serves to warn/inform other prospective patients. Dr. Weinblatt had a very demeaning/almost insulting joking style. Everything was a joke. And all at the patient's expense. He leaves the patient room doors open when talking to them; so everything from every patient's visit is heard by those waiting out front. The patient two before me was actually derided by the doctor, openly. The patient left, very distraught. At first, I thought it was just a conflict of some sort with that patient. Again -- the patient doors are left open -- and you could hear every word. Then it was my turn to be insulted. One example of this (that I did not get the purpose of), was when Dr. Weinblatt compared me in a deragatory fashion to his "Women from the Mainline" patients. I did not understand why this was necessary. In fact, I was surprised by a lot in my visit. During this -- at no point did I feel Dr. Weinblatt Cared about my issue. He really didn't look at me often, except when joking about one thing or the other. I was quite uncomfortable during this. After the fact, upon visiting my primary doctor, he commented that he has begun hearing this regarding Dr. Weinblatt as well. I did not ask why my primary recommended Dr. Weinblatt initially :) If others have "experienced" Dr. Weinblatt in this way, please come here and note that -- so that others can be advised. I will never return there.

Poor care.

Office staff is very, very disorganized. Lost messages, missing test results.

Been going to him for many years. Knows his stuff and takes the time to listen and explain. Very satisfied with his care of me.

Problem

When a doctor states that a patient is now his PROBLEM. Thats a problem.

the best

He was always there for me and is the kindest doctor that I have ever experienced.

This man cares!

Great, Thorough Neurologist!

I have been a patient of Dr. Weinblatt's for over 12 years. He has always taken great care of me and always follows up with a letter explaining what we have discussed at our appointment and our future plans for my treatment. He cares deeply about his patients and their well-being. The wait time in the office is almost always 10 minutes or less.