Dr. Frederick A White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick A White?

I have really enjoyed Dr. White and respect his professional opinion. However, typically you work more closely with the nurse and PA. On our first appointment we felt that the PA had a very dry personality and we were a little unsure of working so closely with her. After a few more appointments we have now grown to really enjoy her company. Although Dr. White's office is a bit more 'by the books' and wait time can tend to be lengthy, they know their stuff and I would definitely recommend his office.

This was my first visit to Dr. White, but I was so releaved to meet a Christian doctor and so impressed with the amount of time he spent with me and how he listened to me. It was so refreashing to meet Dr. White and I look forward to seeing him again for my follow up appointment.

Extremely Caring - Wonderful Doctor

I saw Dr. White for an on-going problem that had been difficult for my primary care physician to diagnose. Dr. White spent over 45 minutes with me on the first appointment! He discussed my overall health, physical & mental, and was very dedicated to finding the cause of my problems, which he did. Ever following visit he spent as much time as needed and then some making sure everything was going well. He listens extremely well and really cares about his patients. He doesn't rush you or treat you like a number. Sometimes he would run just a few minutes late for your appointment, BUT you don't resent it because he is making sure everyone he sees is getting the best treatment he can give. Dr. White is a great physician & a wonderful caring person.

Very Pleased Patient

Dr. White and his staff have been extremely wonderful to me. I have thyroid cancer and needed a doctor in the area to follow-up on my care, since I moved from the area of my original diagnosis. Other doctors would not listen to me nor give me adequate time to discuss my health. From the first visit with Dr. White, I knew that I was being cared for by a professional. He answered all of my questions and elaborated in a number of areas. I would highly suggest that you consider Dr. White and his staff for your care. By the third time that I had gone to the office, the ladies in there knew me by name and they always greet me warmly. I feel welcome at this office!

I have a thyroid problem that I have been treated for over the last 13 years. Prior to seeing Dr. White, I felt that I was medicated accurately, I had a good energy level, and I felt healthy. Over the past year, this doctor has cut my medication in half based primarily on TSH tests, and he is not interested in hearing about symptoms that have started since the reduction in medication. He told me I did not need the amount of synthroid/cytomel that I was taking, and when I questioned him changing the doses of the medication, he told me I could "do whatever, it was in my head" that the medication made me feel better.