Dr. Fred C Williams Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Fred C Williams Jr?

Mr

He pushed me into surgery when my pain went away. He even told me I would develop foot drop if I do not do the surgery. I went through the surgery and he caused me a permanent foot drop. He acted as if he was puzzled by the result. I should have researched him a lot harder before visiting his clinic

Just had an operation to remove disc matter from a bulging disc. Dr. Williams was patient and answered all my questions. Surgery went fine and he visited me every day I was in the hopital.

A doctor who is too busy for his patients, had to call for two months just to get them to order my tests

I gave this dr 6months and I received only 1 appt. Staff says "too busy"

Bulging disks with annular tearing

This doctor told me that there is no possible way for me or anyone to have back and neck pain related to bulging disks, which I have 4 in my lower back and three in my neck. He said because 20% of patients don't have pain with bulging disks, so it is not possible. Of course, that is incorrect. He also told me that annular tears are like bruise and go away within a weeks also untrue. He would not address other issues that I had related to his field and was very rude and condescending. It was extremely upsetting and I hope no one else has to go through that.

Pituitary Surgery Gone Bad

Dr. Williams performed a failed pituitary surgery on me in1998. When I went back two years later with failed results he refused to see me and changed insurance plans. How convenient. If he would have handled my case right and given me radiation after surgery, I would not suffer now with Adrenal Insufficiency after a bilateral adrenalectomy. He clearly did not now anything about the pituitary even though he claimed to. He is heartless and uncaring. One of his nurses slapped me in his office while I had a seizure.

STAY AWAY

The Doctor does not follow up after surgery with his patients, even when you have a complication, you will only see his P.A., Which is not a Doctor and is not the person you should be seeing when you have complications....

Dr. Williams is the Guy you Want!

He is wonderful! One of the nicest doctors you will ever meet, but more importantly, one of the best surgeons in the area. He is meticulous in surgery, and I had a great outcome.