Dr. Freddy Alamshaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Freddy Alamshaw?

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I cannot speak highly enough of this Dr. My daughter had a number of chronic health issues, and when she graduated from pediatrics, I asked several physicians and nurses for a recommendation for a doctor who I could connect the dots like a Dr House, but with a good bedside manner. Dr. Alamshaw was on every single list of recommendations, and he has never disappointed. He is very sharp,

Good doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Very good bedside manner. Professional. Caring. Nurse assistant is wonderful. Good doctor to go to for minor illnesses. Not that thorough or experienced in picking up underlying illnesses that points to major illnesses in the future, so referral to specialists is delayed. Overall, above average physician in Kaiser network.

Posted on June 30th, 2013

I love Dr. Freddy because he has a great sense of humor, really seems to know his stuff and opts for healthy alternatives to medicine whenever possible. He educates you on how important a good balanced diet and exercise is to good health. I always feel confident in his recommendations. He always seems happy to see me and I never feel rushed during my time with him. He is a real jewel of a doctor that I hope will never leave Kaiser!! I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

Posted on March 28th, 2016