Dr. Freddy M Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Freddy M Ali?

Fantastic Doctor

I am a recovering alcoholic/drug addict. Any medicine Dr. Ali was either going to prescribe as a new med or change to a different one, he was ALWAYS aware and concerned about the effects it may have on me. If nothing was new or different he would schedule me out 2 months after I had been seeing a while. If something was new or different, he'd schedule me for one month. Always aware, alert & attentive. I'd HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ali to all.

Wonderful

Thanks to dr ali, I can enjoy life again.

Bad for a bad psychiatrist

In many ways a typical inattentive psychiatrist, Dr. Ali is unwilling to consider (or even listen to) patient input and several times was very rude. Unwilling to begin treatment until he had received extensive medical records, Dr. Ali was unresponsive for several weeks after having received them, even going so far as to accuse a colleague, his receptionist and me of lying about having tried to get in touch with him. Bottom line: avoid this doctor.

wonderful doctor

Dr. Ali was a great doctor and helped me.

Dr. Ali is great at what he does. He is professional and caring. He also took the time to talk to my family. He made me feel there was hope. I owe alot to him.

I READ THE ONE COMMENT ON DR. ALI AND I JUST WANT TO SAY I WAS A PATIENT OF DR.ALI FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND SPOKE TO ME IN THE SAME MANNER.HE GETS RIGHT TO THE POINT.THE FACT THAT YOU MENTIONED AND JUDGED HIM AS A DR.FIRST ON HIS PONY TAIL ,MAKES ME WONDER IF THERE'S MORE GOING ON HERE!

Pretty Boy Kid Doc

To worried about his pretty little pony tail to give me any real help. Talked down to me like I was a kid even though I'm a lot older than him. Did not seem to care about me.