Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Freddy Avni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Freddy Avni has the following 13 expertise
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Weight Loss
Dr. Freddy Avni has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 64
I had a 10:00am appointment, waited forever, then waited in the back room, finally had to get up and leave after 2 hours waiting and reschedule. The problem is the front office overbooks patients 5 people had the same time appointment, the worse thing is there is nowhere to sit down in the waiting room. The medical staff is unfriendly and could care less about the patients. Not even a hello, how are you.
My appointment was for 9:00am, I sat there till 10:30am,wasn't too happy about that Dr Avni, listened to my concerns and was very perceptive to what was going on with me. It did take a month for me to get in to see him, but as long as he showed concern and did the right thing with sending me to a specialist that's all that matters.
I read the reviews before I went but had no choice because this is who my primary care Dr referred me to. The negative reviews were all accurate. You will wait forever, the office is not very clean and I had to wait in a storage room for a real room after vitals were taken (it was an exam room but used for storage of maintenance items). Dr does not listen to what you are saying and left without saying goodbye. He literally just walked away. I wasn't even sure my appointment was over until I realized he wasn't coming back. Will never ever go here again. It seems to be more of a primary care office than a specialist office.
Dr. Avni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Freddy Avni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFreddy Avni Md, 1395 S State Road 7 Ste 420, Wellington, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Freddy Avni in this video.
Dr. Freddy Avni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.