3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frederic F Porcase Jr?

Forget Hippocratic oath!

He was my mother's doctor for years but I won't let her go back there after attending an appointment with her. He literally did not LOOK at her or TALK to her more than 2 words the entire 5 minute appointment. He had his back to both of us, writing in the folder. It was zero help at all. No wonder she has been suffering from unresolved medical issues for years even though she sees him regularly. Also, I think the pushing of his political views in the waiting room and office is unprofessional.

Not a pill pusher

Dr. Fred is a genuine caring family physician. He meets all my needs from nutrition to osteoporosis. He take time to listen and instruct in preventive care. He will go to bat with your insurance company for your proper treatments.

Time for a NEW Dr! Forget that this DO allows his manager to call all the shots & she is totally incapable for this position!

Great care

I go from orange park to see him. He's been my Dr for 27 years. All my children have gone to Family Medical Center pediatrics and my grandchildren now go there

Dr. Porcase diagnosed my heart condition and refered me to Dr. Ashi and they saved my life. They are the best !!

retired

when my daughter was very young thats when i found dr porcase ,we went to him for years until they changed their insur ,so i went to another ,i was in pain for 3 yrs and no one knew what was wrong ,i even went to pain medicine nothing helped ,in the meantime i had heard dr wasnt practising and went on to higher grounds ,one day not knowing what to do pain was worse i looked under dr porcase ,talk about ashocker ,i called my insurco change my dr as he took mine too ,i saw him in2 wks im pain free ,dr porcase definately the BEST

BONNIE MADDEN -RETIRED TRUCK DRIVER

Dr.Porcase is always able to see me on a moments notice. also returns my calls in a timely manner.

Dr. Frederic F Porcase Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville Beach, FL.

Dr. Frederic F Porcase Jr Is this you?