Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederic G Glatter
Dr. Frederic G Glatter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Frederic G Glatter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Frederic G Glatter has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 7
Fred Glatter is a great doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederic G Glatter - Posted on April 11th, 2018
If you live or work close to Highland Park, you should see Dr. Fred Glatter. He is a great diagnostician and provides knowledgeable thoughtful help. Few doctors routinely process multiple variables at one time. They diagnose their favorite problems and treat them. Fred is the exception. He has the intelligence to really use his mind in his office and think about what he sees. I feel lucky to have been his patient for the last twenty-five years.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederic G Glatter - Posted on June 15th, 2016
34 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Jfk Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFREDERIC G GLATTER MD, 27 S 5th Ave, Highland Park, NJ
Dr. Frederic G Glatter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Highland Park, NJ.