Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Frederic Lafferty
Dr. Frederic Lafferty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lafferty is affiliated with University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Uh Richmond Medical Center and University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederic Lafferty has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frederic Lafferty has the following 4 expertise
- Parathyroid Diseases
Dr. Frederic Lafferty has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frederic Lafferty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lafferty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Uh Richmond Medical Center
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
UH Conneaut Medical Center
UH Case Medical Center
57 Years Experience
Graduated in 1956
Dr. Frederic Lafferty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederic Lafferty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.