Dr. Frederic S Leeds Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frederic S Leeds?

Rude Dcotor

I was a patient of this doctor for several months. He was always a bit impatient with me and seemed to lack empathy towards patients. He was sometimes rude. he never took enough time to tell me why he is prescribing a medication for what reason. My last visit to his office was the last straw. At my last visit he had a medical student with him. The medical student was very nice to me. The doctor insisted that a need to use a medication. I hesitated to make a decision and was confused about what to do. I asked him several questions. Finally he got really impatient and told me very angrily something like, DON'T you understand what I am saying!. English is my second language but I am extremely proficient in it. The way he addressed me was very wrong. This was a horrible example for the medical student about how to be a good doctor. It was an insult to talk to me, especially in front of a medical student. In short, he is rude, lacking empathy towards patient, and he does not take enough time to explain things to patients. I do not recommend this doctor to anybody. I suggest this doctor to go to some emotional intelligence and manners training.

Dr. Leeds is a real nightmare

Dr. Leeds is the worst Dr. I ever met, I spoke to him he sounds like he knows nothing about manners or so... He is a real nightmare

Dr. Leeds

I have never been so happy to have a doctor like Frederic Leeds. My son and I finally found a good doctor. If there is anyone out there that can tell me where at in Dayton, Ohio his office has move to please let us know.

Dr. Frederic S Leeds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.